ISBF Award Opportunities at the 2021 Biofabrication Conference
ISBF Awards will be given virtually this year during the 2021 Biofabrication Online Conference, recognising our society members with distinguished achievements in each award category.
The ISBF award categories include:
1) Senior Investigator Award (1x)
2) Mid-Career Investigator Award (1x)
3) New Investigator Award (3x)
4) Young Scientist Awards (3x)
5) Best Oral Presentation Awards (3x)
6) Best Poster Presentation Awards (3x)
In addition, the following are available to recognize early stage researchers.
7) The University of Pisa Biofabrication Laboratory (UPBL) Innovation in Biofabrication Award (1x)
8) The Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine (WFIRM) Young Investigator Award (1x)
The awards will be presented at the Biofabrication 2021 Online Conference. All eligible individuals are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible you are required to be a member of ISBF. Membership benefits and a link to process membership can be found here.
Award Application Submission Deadline: August 6, 2021
Notification of Award: September 3, 2021
Please see the relevant application form for specific award deadlines and appropriate email address for form submission.