You may cancel your conference registration, by notifying us by email.
If you do not received acknowledgement by email within two business days, please contact Leishman Associates on (03) 6234 7844.
You will only be entitled to a refund or partial refund as set out below:
Your cancellation – if you cannot attend because it is unlawful (eg, covid-19)
If you are unable, or will, with certainty, be unable, to attend this Event for the reason that it is unlawful for you to travel to the venue or would be legally required to submit to quarantine or “lock-down”:
- You must notify us by email and provide particulars of the reason you cannot attend. You may notify us at any time before the commencement of the Event;
- If we accept the reasons given, and:
- there is an on-line/virtual option to attend, and you tell us that you wish to attend by that means, you must pay the registration fee for on-line/virtual attendance. If you have already paid the registration fee in full, we will refund the difference; or
- there is no option to attend by on-line/virtual means, or if you notify us that you do not wish to attend by that means, we will refund all monies actually received from you to the date of your notice.
Your cancellation – for other reasons
The following applies if you wish to cancel your attendance at the Event for any reasons other than those noted above:
- If you notify us by email before 5pm on the date that is 30 days before the Event commences, you must pay a cancellation fee of AUD$150.00 (including GST) and if, when you give us that notice, you have paid more than that sum, we will refund the balance; or.
- You may cancel your registration after 5pm on the date that is 30 days before the Event commences, you must pay one half (50%) of the full cost of your registration (plus GST). If you have already paid the registration fee in full, We will refund the balance